DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
ENTRIES FROM OUT-OF-COUNTY, STATE, COUNTRY AND PRIVATE SCHOOL:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Verification of Address
- 2 Proof of Residence (rental lease, mortgage statement, FPL Bill)
- Health Requirements – Must provide both forms
- Student Health Exam – Physical examination performed one year prior to enrollment. (yellow form) (DH3040 Form)
- Florida Certificate of Immunization – From a private doctor, or local health provider. (blue form) (DH680 Form)
- Parent ID
- Withdrawal Slip from prior school, including Last Report Card.
TRANSFERS FROM ANOTHER MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL:
- Parent or legal guardian must bring a withdrawal slip from sending school
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate
CONTACT INFORMATION MEMO
Please be advised that it is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to advise the school of any changes in address or telephone information. If you do not advise the school of these changes, the school will not be able to contact you in case of an emergency or in case of any other situation which requires parent contact.
Please remember to keep the school informed.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION